Effective: April 7, 2020
TeleEMC LLC., on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and/or wholly owned subsidiaries), owns and operates the website located at www.TeleEMC.com and various mobile applications (collectively, the “Website” or “Websites”). Through these Websites we offer various online services that enable visitors to the Websites (“you” or “Visitors”) to receive access to various types of healthcare information and information about our services (“Services”).
TeleEMC understands that privacy of information is of great importance to our Visitors.
By accessing or using the Website after such changes are posted you agree to all such changes.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Either TeleEMC or a third party vendor on behalf of TeleEMC may automatically collect information while Visitors browse the Websites. We may collect such information by tracking, or asking a third party vendor to track, your click-stream activity when such information is not tied to a user ID through the use of “cookie” technology or by tracking internet protocol (IP) addresses, as explained below.
Because we want our Websites to better serve Visitors’ needs, we collect some basic information about Visitors and their devices, including, but not limited to:
- IP address (the computer’s address on the Internet)
- Operating system (e.g. Windows Vista)
- Browser software (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox)
- Internet Service Provider (e.g. AOL)
- Geographic location (e.g. Boston, Mass.)
- Type of device (e.g. iPad, desktop)
- Mobile device crash information
- Locale and language of device and whether it has fingerprint/face sensors
- Dates and time you accessed and used the Website, features you used in the Website, and how long you use the Website overall
- Links you click and pages you view within the Website
- Pages you view before and after you leave the Website
The Information collected from Visitors on our Websites may be shared with our suppliers and vendors and used in the aggregate to create summary statistics that help us analyze the Websites’ usage trends, assess what information is of most and least importance, determine technical design specifications, arrange the Websites in the most user-friendly way, and identify system performance or problem areas.
By continuing to use the Websites, you hereby consent to the use and disclosure of your Information as set forth below:
- within TeleEMC or with our service providers such as a cloud service provider in Canada or the United States for data storage;
- with our financial, insurance, legal, accounting or other advisors that provide professional services to us;
- to respond to a subpoena, order, legal process, or government request;
- to protect, establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to investigate, detect, suppress, prevent or take action regarding illegal or prohibited activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the reputation or physical safety of any person;
- as otherwise required by law.
Like many companies, we use “cookies” to help you better navigate the Websites. A “cookie” is a small piece of information sent by TeleEMC’’s web-based applications that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular Website. The cookies do not contain any identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse them or to alert you when they are being sent.
For more information about the cookies that are used on the Websites and your ability to opt out of use of those cookies, please see TeleEMC’s Cookies Policy .
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Amendment. You have a right to request that TeleEMC amend or delete the Personal Information it collects from your use of the Websites if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete, and you may request an amendment or deletion for as long as the Personal Information is retained by TeleEMC. You must submit your request in writing to TeleEMC and provide a reason to support the requested amendment. TeleEMC may, under certain circumstances, deny your request by sending you a written notice of denial.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
Questions or comments regarding this Policy should be submitted to the TeleEMC Privacy Officer by mail or electronic means as follows:
4800 N. Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33431
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through your use of our Website, we may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Visitor (“personal information“). The only personal information that our websites have collected from Visitors and used or disclosed for business purposes during the last twelve (12) months is IP Address and information that Visitors have directly provided to us through the Website such as through our testimonial page or when seeking additional information. While IP Address may be considered a personal identifier, cannot link IP Address to a particular consumer or household.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data (which means if you are a member of and you log into the secure portion of our website, this Policy does not apply to the information collected or used on the secure portals);
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from information you submit on the testimonial page or contact information on the Website.
- Indirectly from you. We collect IP Address from you in order to observe your actions on our Websites.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
First and foremost, does not sell and has not sold any Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months.
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business or marketing purposes:
- To supervise, administer and monitor the Websites.
- To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our Websites.
- Market ‘s services to you
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Websites and third-party sites.
- To respond to your direct inquiries.
will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share the minimum necessary personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers that provide audit, legal, operational, technical or other services for us, such as:
- Monitoring website activity
- Reporting and analytics
- Marketing and advertising
- Data aggregators
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
4800 North Federal Highway, Suite B105
Boca Raton, FL 33431